Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Sovereignty of God

Every thing were created for the glory of God. All are predestine, the death of christ and the betrayer of Judas every thing to the glory and majesty of the great I AM.

Revelation 4:8
“(E)Holy, holy, holy is the (F)Lord God, the Almighty, (G)who was and who is and who [b]is to come.”

Psalm 103:19
19 The Lord has established His (A)throne in the heavens,And His [a](B)sovereignty rules over [b]all.

Hebrews 6:13-20
13 For (A)when God made the promise to Abraham, since He could swear by no one greater, He (B)swore by Himself, 14 saying, “(C)I will surely bless you and I will surely multiply you.”

Romans 9:15
“(A)I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

Exodus 3:14
“[a](A)I AM WHO [b]I AM”;

Proverb 16:4
The Lord has made everything for [a]its own purpose,
Even the wicked for the day of evil.

Psalm 135:6
6 The Lord does whatever pleases him,in the heavens and on the earth,in the seas and all their depths.

Psalm 115:3
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
3 But our (A)God is in the heavens;
He (B)does whatever He pleases.

Romans 9:17
17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “ For this very purpose I raised you up, to demonstrate My power in you, and that My name might be proclaimed [a]throughout the whole earth.”

Psalm 8:4
what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?

Matthew 26:24
24 The Son of Man is to go, (A)just as it is written of Him; but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! (B)It would have been good [a]for that man if he had not been born.”

Isaiah 53:10
10 But the Lord was pleased To (A)crush Him, [a](B)putting Him to grief; If [b]He would render Himself as a guilt (C)offering,He will see (D)His [c]offspring,He will prolong His days,And the [d]good (E)pleasure of the Lord will prosper in His hand.

Deuteronomy 32:39
39 Look now; I myself am he! There is no other god but me! I am the one who kills and gives life;
I am the one who wounds and heals; no one can be rescued from my powerful hand!

Colossians 1:15-17
15 [a]He is the (A)image of the (B)invisible God, the (C)firstborn of all creation. 16 For [b](D)by Him all things were created, (E)both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether (F)thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—(G)all things have been created through Him and for Him. 17 He [c](H)is before all things, and in Him all things [d]hold together.

Romans 9:21-23
New Living Translation (NLT)
21 When a potter makes jars out of clay, doesn’t he have a right to use the same lump of clay to make one jar for decoration and another to throw garbage into? 22 In the same way, even though God has the right to show his anger and his power, he is very patient with those on whom his anger falls, who are destined for destruction. 23 He does this to make the riches of his glory shine even brighter on those to whom he shows mercy, who were prepared in advance for glory.

Romans 8:28
28 And we know that [a]God causes (A)all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are (B)called according to His purpose.

Genesis 50:20
20 As for you, (A)you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about [a]this present result, to preserve many people alive.

Revelation 4:11
11 “(A)Worthy are You, our Lord and our God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You (B)created all things, and because of Your will they [a]existed, and were created.”

Isaiah 45:7
King James Version (KJV)
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Isaiah 42:8
"I am the LORD, that is My name;
I will not give My glory to another,
Nor My praise to graven images.


Isaiah 48:11
"For My own sake, for My own sake, I will act;
For how can My name be profaned?
And My glory I will not give to another.
Isaiah 6:3
And one called out to another and said,
"Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts,
The whole earth is full of His glory."

Amos 3:6
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
If a (A)trumpet is blown in a city will not the people tremble?
If a (B)calamity occurs in a city has not the Lord done it?

Lamentations 3:37-38
English Standard Version (ESV)
37 (A)Who has spoken and it came to pass,
    unless the Lord has commanded it?
38 (B)Is it not from the mouth of the Most High
    that good and bad come?

Daniel 4:35
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
35 (A)All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing,
But (B)He does according to His will in the host of heaven
And among the inhabitants of earth;
And (C)no one can [a]ward off His hand
Or say to Him, ‘(D)What have You done?’

Job 42:2
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
“I know that (A)You can do all things,
And that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted.


No comments:

Post a Comment