Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Crucifixion

John 19:24
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
24 So they said to one another, “(A)Let us not tear it, but cast lots for it, to decide whose it shall be”; (B)this was to fulfill the Scripture: “They (C)divided My outer garments among them, and for My clothing they cast [a]lots.”

Psalm 22:18
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
18 They (A)divide my garments among them,
And for my clothing they cast lots.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

John 19:28
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
28 After this, Jesus, (A)knowing that all things had already been accomplished, (B)to fulfill the Scripture, *said, “(C)I am thirsty.”

Psalm 22:15
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
15 My (A)strength is dried up like a potsherd,
And (B)my tongue cleaves to my jaws;
And You (C)lay me [a]in the dust of death.

Psalm 69:21
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
21 They also gave me [a](A)gall [b]for my food
And for my thirst they (B)gave me vinegar to drink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

John 19:36
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
36 For these things came to pass (A)to fulfill the Scripture, “(B)Not a bone of Him shall be [a]broken.”

Exodus 12:46
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
46 It is to be eaten in a single house; you are not to bring forth any of the flesh outside of the house, (A)nor are you to break any bone of it.

Numbers 9:12
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
12 They (A)shall leave none of it until morning, (B)nor break a bone of it; according to all the statute of the Passover they shall observe it.

Psalm 34:20
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
20 He keeps all his bones,
(A)Not one of them is broken.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

John 19:37
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
37 And again another Scripture says, “(A)They shall look on Him whom they pierced.”

Zechariah 12:10
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
10 “I will (A)pour out on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem, [a]the Spirit of grace and of supplication, so that they will look on Me whom they have (B)pierced; and they will mourn for Him, as one (C)mourns for an only son, and they will weep bitterly over Him like the bitter weeping over a firstborn.

Revelation 1:7
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
7 (A)Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and (B)every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will (C)mourn over Him. So it is to be. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment