Sunday, November 3, 2013

Being obedience does not secure your salvation.

Being obedience does not secure your salvation.

.Obedience does not secure your salvation neither do failing to obey results in losing your salvation.

.For by grace you have been saved through faith.And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.

.If you are from God, you will obey His commandment but your acts of obedience doesn't saves you.

.You are save by grace throught faith in Christ alone, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

~James 2:10
New Living Translation (NLT)
10 For the person who keeps all of the laws except one is as guilty as a person who has broken all of God’s laws.

Therefore there is no way we could ever be saved if salvation truly was dependent on works.

~Romans 3:23
New Living Translation (NLT)
23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

~James 2:18
New Living Translation (NLT)
18 Now someone may argue, “Some people have faith; others have good deeds.” But I say, “How can you show me your faith if you don’t have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds.”

Good works do not contribute to salvation, but they will always be characteristic of one who has been born again. Good works are not the cause of salvation; they are the evidence of it.

~John 10:26-27
New Living Translation (NLT)
26 But you don’t believe me because you are not my sheep. 27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

If you are God's people, you will desire to obey His commandment but your acts of obedience doesn't saves you.

~Ephesians 2:8–9 (ESV)
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

You are saved by grace through faith in Christ alone.

Reference:
http://www.gotquestions.org/salvation-by-works.html

No comments:

Post a Comment